Covid-19 safety guidelines
(Posted on 12/03/21
At Head Office Creative Hair Studios we are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our clients and our team.
As such, we have put the following guidelines in place, and are adhering to all government Covid-19 requirements to provide you, and us, with the utmost protection.
We kindly ask that all clients read the below before visiting the salon, and comply with these measures during their appointment.
Thanks so much, as ever, for your support.
What we are doing:
- We have reduced the number of people allowed in the salon at any one time to enable social distancing.
- Protective screens have been installed where necessary throughout the salon.
- Our stylists are wearing high-quality PPE face coverings at all times, maintaining social distances of 2m where possible and are limiting any face-to-face interaction.
- We're taking extra care to sanitise workspaces in between clients, with handwashing and sterilising facilities available for client use throughout the salon.
- We provide fresh towels and gowns for each appointment.
What we kindly request of clients:
- Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a health questionnaire. We are asking everyone to fill this in before arriving at the salon.
- All clients are asked to attend appointments on their own, and in line with requirements, to wear a face mask.
- We are currently unable to offer clients our usual selection of magazines to read. You are, however, welcome to bring in your own book or magazine.
- Lastly, if you are feeling unwell or start to show any symptoms associated with Covid-19, we kindly request that you cancel any appointments. Simply give us a call and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
Rest assured that your health - and peace of mind - is of paramount importance to us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss our safety measures.
Unveiling The Crown Pro Smoothing System: A Revolution in Hair Smoothing at Head Office Creative Hair...
Has your balayage started to fade?Is your blonde looking a little brassy?Does your hair need a bit of...
Spring has (almost) sprung, and if the longer days and promise of warmer weather are inspiring you to...
We are excited to introduce our newest senior stylist, Brittany! Brittany, 26, originally...
We're thrilled to have been named 'Best Salon in Wales' at the Salon Awards 2022. And on top of that,...