Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
(Posted on 12/03/21
At Head Office Creative Hair Studios we are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our clients and our team.
As such, we have put the following guidelines in place, and are adhering to all government Covid-19 requirements to provide you, and us, with the utmost protection.
We kindly ask that all clients read the below before visiting the salon, and comply with these measures during their appointment.
Thanks so much, as ever, for your support.
What we are doing:
- We have reduced the number of people allowed in the salon at any one time to enable social distancing.
- Protective screens have been installed in our reception area, between each hairdressing station and at our wash basins.
- Our stylists are wearing high-quality PPE face coverings at all times, maintaining social distances of 2m where possible and are limiting any face-to-face interaction.
- We're taking extra care to sanitise workspaces in between clients, with handwashing and sterilising facilities available for client use throughout the salon.
- We provide fresh towels and disposable gowns / gloves for each appointment.
What we kindly ask of clients:
- Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a health questionnaire. We kindly ask that you fill this in before arriving at the salon.
- All clients are asked to attend appointments on their own, and in line with requirements, to wear a face mask.
- As our salon waiting area is currently close, we are requesting that clients wait outside or in their car until their allotted appointment time.
- If you would like to make an appointment, or purchase any hair care products, you are welcome to get in touch with us via email, on the phone or on Facebook / Instagram. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to see clients on a walk-in basis.
- We are currently unable to offer clients our usual selection of magazines to read. You are, however, welcome to bring in your own book or magazine.
- Lastly, if you are feeling unwell or start to show any symptoms associated with Covid-19, we kindly request that you cancel any appointments. Simply give us a call and we will happily reschedule your appointment.
Rest assured that your health - and peace of mind - is of paramount importance to us. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be happy to discuss our safety measures.
We are absolutely thrilled to announce that Head Office Creative Hair Studios will reopen this...
A few weeks ago we asked you on our Instagram account if there were any lockdown hair questions you...
If you're wishing for the gift of beautiful hair this Christmas, we've got you covered. Our team of '...
Hair extensions are all about making your hair longer right? Wrong. Let us tell you a secret, the best...
Following the recent update from the Welsh government, we would like to remind you that we are still...